You may create a Manually Graded Assignment through the following steps:
- Within a chapter/module in your course, click Add an assignment or resource.
- Select Manually Graded Assignment.
- Give it a name. In the description, explain what the students must submit.
You can upload a file through the Additional files area.
- Set the times you would like the assignment to be available underneath Availability.
Please note that the on/off switch must be turned on to make changes.
- Expand Submission types, Feedback types, Submission settings, and Notifications for additional settings.
Comment inline within Feedback types allows you to annotate directly on their submitted work.