- PLEASE READ FIRST: Please submit a ticket with the Canvas server's hostname (must be public) you need to register. We will then provide you with the consumer key and shared secret that is registered to your domain (these credentials are required for step 5).
In your Canvas account click Settings in the left-hand column (see screenshot below)
- Click the Apps Tab (see screenshot below)
- Select the myBusinessCourse App.
Enter the information below (key and secret we provided you in step 1) and click Add App (see screenshot below)
In Global Navigation, click the Admin link, then click the name of the account
In Account Navigation, click the Developer Keys link.
Click the Add Developer Key button.
Enter the settings for the developer key:
- Key Name: myBusinessCourse
- Owner Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redirect URIs: https://mybusinesscourse.com
- Redirect URI (Legacy): https://mybusinesscourse.com
- Vendor Code (LTI 2): 170000000000189
- Icon URL: https://mybusinesscourse.com/ublish/client/cpb/images/link_logo.png
- Enforce the scopes listed below:
Click the Save Key button.
Provide us with the Developer Key credentials (Client ID and Key). Click the Show Key button to obtain the key.
Install myBusinessCourse App through EduAppCenter
Modified on: Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 8:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?