PLEASE NOTE: Your Moodle instance must be v3.9 or greater.
- Navigate to Site administration and select the Plugins tab.
Under Activity modules, find External tool and click the Manage Tools link.
From the Manage Tools menu, select Configure a tool manually
Click Expand All and under Tool Settings enter the following:
- Tool Name: myBusinessCourse LTI 1.3
- Tool URL: https://mybusinesscourse.com
- Tool description:myBusinessCourse LTI 1.3
- LTI Version: LTI 1.3
- Public key type: Keyset URL
- Public keyset: https://mybusinesscourse.com/platform/local/integrations/jwks.php
- Initiate login URL: https://mybusinesscourse.com/platform/local/integrations/oidc.php
- Redirection URI(s):
- Tool configuration usage: select "Show in activity chooser and as a preconfigured tool"
- Default launch container: select "New Window"
- Supports Deep Linking: check box
- Content Selection URL: https://mybusinesscourse.com/platform/local/integrations/deeplinking.php
- Secure icon URL: https://mybusinesscourse.com/ublish/client/cpb/images/link_logo.png
Under Services ensure the following settings:
- IMS LTI Assignment and Grade Services: Use this service for grade sync only
- IMS LTI Names and Role Provisioning: Use this service to retrieve members’ information as per privacy settings
- Tool Settings: Use this service
Under Privacy ensure the following settings:
- Share launcher’s name with tool: Always
- Share launcher’s email with tool: Always
- Accept grades from the tool: As specified with deep linking definition or delegate to teacher
- Force SSL: check box
Click the Save changes and the tool should appear. Choose “View configuration details” icon (shown below)
Provide us with the CLIENT ID (email firstname.lastname@example.org).