Embed Content (LTI 1.3 Advantage)
Modified on: Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 10:53 AM
PLEASE READ: Integration Best Practices
- If you copied a previous Moodle course, make sure you have removed all MBC assignment links in your new Moodle course before integrating.
- Any assignment setting changes (number of attempts, open/close dates, etc.) should be made in myBusinessCourse, as these will carry over to Moodle.
- Any gradebook setting changes (weights, dropping, etc.) should be made in Moodle.
- From Moodle, navigate to the course you'd like to embed content.
- On the course page, turn on Edit mode.
- In section you'd like to embed content, click Add activity or resource.
- Select myBusinessCourse LTI 1.3
- The Adding a new External tool form will load.
- Under General, click the Select Content button.
- Once myBusinessCourse loads, select a course
- You will be prompted to select a section and confirm the integration. If all the information looks correct click the Yes, Integrate Now button
- You will be redirected to a Content Selection page which will contain all your myBusinessCourse chapter/modules resources.
- Select the resources you would like to embed in your course
PLEASE NOTE: If your Moodle instance is v3.9, you can only embedded one item at a time.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Embed Content button
- You will be redirected back to your Moodle course and asked to confirm the items you are embedding.
- Click the Save and return to course button. The myBusinessCourse content will be embedded.
- You can repeat this process to embed content as often as you’d like and in any content area of your Moodle course.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?