Grades may be displayed as actual grades, as percentages (regarding the minimum and maximum grades) or as letters.
To change how grades are displayed for particular grade items, or category and course summaries (called aggregations), follow the steps below:
- Click Gradebook from the Course Navigation menu.
- Select the Setup tab from the top row of tabs.
- In the Actions column, click Edit across from the needed category or item, then select Edit Settings.
- For the Course total, click Edit across from the name of the course.
- For a selected Category (if gradebook has been set up with categories; not shown), click Edit across from the associated Category name.
- For a specific grade item, click Edit across from the specified item.
- Under Category total on the Edit Category page, click the Show more... link.
- From the Grade display type menu, select Real (for actual grades), Percentage, or Letter.
- Click Save changes.