From within the eReader, use the following steps to add and view annotations.
- With your cursor, highlight the text that you wish to annotate.
- Click the pencil icon and add notes in the Notes (optional)... or select a highlight color (yellow is the default).
- Select the Save button to save the annotation.
- Hovering over the highlighted text allows you to see your notes, edit the annotation, or delete the annotation.
- You can also change the highlight color of an annotation after it has been created.
- Navigate to pages that have annotations using the menu in the top left by clicking on the annotation in the list. You will also have the option to print annotationsfrom within the menu.
- Instructors can share their annotations with students. Your instructor may not use this feature so please contact him or her if you have questions about their notes.
- Any student who is enrolled in an instructor’s course will see shared annotations in the eBook. If you have more than one instructor, you will see the name of which instructor created the annotation you're viewing.
- Students can toggle instructor annotations on or off. They can also print their instructor’s annotations.