From within the eBook
- Select the text that you wish to annotate.
- Click the pencil icon and add notes if you want, then select a highlight color. Select the Save button.
- Hovering over the highlighted text allows you to see your notes and to edit the annotation.
- You can also change the highlight color of an annotation after it has been created.
- Navigate to pages that have annotations using the menu in the top left. You will also have the option to print annotations from within the menu.
View your Instructor's Annotations
- Instructors can share their annotations with students. Your instructor may not use this feature so please contact him or her if you have questions about their notes.
- Any student who is enrolled in an instructor’s course will see shared annotations in the eBook. If you have more than one instructor, you will see the name of which instructor created the annotation you're viewing.
- Students can toggle instructor annotations on or off. They can also print their instructor’s annotations.