At times, you may want to Curve a grade. Points can easily be added to create a Curve for a Grade item.
Curving a Grade
1. Click Gradebook from th Course Navigation menu.
2. Click on the Setup tab.
3. Locate the assignment and click Edit under the Actions column.
- Select Edit Settings.
4. Under Grade Item, click Show more.
5. Go to the Offset setting and input the number of additional points to be awarded.
- Example: If a student earned 60/100 (60%) and you set the Offset to 15, student's curved grade will reflect (60+15) or 75/100 (75%) in the gradebook.
6. Click Save changes.