Integrating with Blackboard Ultra (LTI 1.3)
Modified on: Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 10:53 AM
PLEASE READ: Integration Best Practices
- If you copied a previous Blackboard course, make sure you have removed all MBC assignment links in your new Blackboard course before integrating.
- Any assignment setting changes (number of attempts, open/close dates, etc.) should be made in myBusinessCourse, as these will carry over to Blackboard.
- Any gradebook setting changes (weights, dropping, etc.) should be made in Blackboard.
- Do not click myBusinessCourse in the Partner Cloud. This will cause an error.
- From a Content Area in your course select the Plus icon to Build Content.
- Select Content Market.
- Scroll down to locate and select the myBusinessCourse Content Selection link. You will not click the myBusinessCourse at the top, this will give an error message saying the partner is not configured.
- Once myBusinessCourse loads, select a course
- You will be prompted to select a section and confirm the integration. If all the information looks correct click the Yes, Integrate Now button (see screenshot below)
- You will be redirected to a Content Selection page which will contain all your myBusinessCourse chapter/modules resources.
- Select the resources you would like to embed in your course.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Embed Content button.
- You will be redirected back to your Blackboard Content Area and the myBusinessCourse content will be embedded.
- You can repeat this process to embed content as often as you’d like and in any content area of your Blackboard course.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?