NOTE: If you copied a previous D2L course, make sure you have removed all MBC assignment links in your new D2L course before integrating.
NOTE: Any assignment setting changes (number of attempts, open/close dates, etc.) should be made in myBusinessCourse, as these will carry over to D2L.
- From an existing module (create one if you do not have one yet), click the Existing Activities button and select External Learning Tools link (see screenshots below).
- Select the myBusinessCourse LTI Link (see screenshots below).
- Click the myBusinessCourse LTI Link (see screenshots below).
- Once myBusinessCourse loads, select a course (see screenshot below)
- You will be prompted to select a section and confirm the integration. If all the information looks correct click the Yes, Integrate Now button (see screenshot below)
- D2L will ask you to authorize the myBusinessCourse App. Click the Accept button (see screenshot below)
- If the integration was successful, a green checkmark will appear. (see screenshot below)
- From your D2L course, click on the myBusinessCourse module in your side navigation (see screenshot below)
- You will see two sub-modules, Assignments and Resources, that will contain your myBusinessCourse content (see screenshot below)