You have prepared an assignment exam for your students. It is currently in a hidden state. The exam opens on the day of the exam, at a time that the students know about. However, to satisfy yourself that it is doable in the time allotted, you wish to do a dry run yourself before that date. How can you accomplish this?
You can use the Preview feature available to you as an instructor as you are making the assignment.
- Request a dummy account for testing from Support.
- Enroll that user in the course as a student.
- Add a User override to the assignment, so test student can attempt the assignment before it is open to everyone else.
- Log in as test student.
- Attempt the assignment.
- Log back in as instructor.
- Click Grades.
- Check the box next to the test student's name and click Delete Selected Attempts.