PLEASE READ: Integration Best Practices
- If you copied a previous Canvas course, make sure you have removed all MBC assignment links in your new Canvas course before integrating.
- Any assignment setting changes (number of attempts, open/close dates, etc.) should be made in myBusinessCourse, as these will carry over to Canvas.
- Any gradebook setting changes (weights, dropping, etc.) should be made in Canvas.
- Embedding an assignment more than once will create duplicate grade items.
- If you encounter any date sync issues, please follow the steps below:
Select Manage Sections on your instructor dashboard > Integration Status > Resend Due Dates
- In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
- Click the Add Assignment button.
- In the Submission Type drop-down menu, select the External Tool option.
- Click the Find button.
- Find the myBusinessCourse Assignment Selection External Tool
- A modal appears and myBusinessCourse will load
- You will be redirected to a Content Selection page which will contain all your myBusinessCourse chapter/modules assignments.
- Select the assignment you would like to embed
- Scroll down and select Embed Content
- Click the Select button
- If you want the assignment to load in a new tab, click the Load in a new tab checkbox.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save and Publish or Save.