In Canvas click the Settings link in the left sidebar of the course or account where you want to add the app (see screenshot below).
- Click the Apps Tab (see screenshot below).
- Enter myBusinessCourse in the search box and then select the myBusinessCourse App (see screenshot below).
- If myBusinessCourse does not show on the via filter by name, then you can manually install it through the EduAppCenter, please follow this link for instruction https://support.cambridgepub.com/support/solutions/articles/244713-install-the-mbc-app-with-configuration-url
- If myBusinesscourse does show via the Filter by name search then nter the information below (key and secret we provided you in step 1) and click Add App (see screenshot below).
1 - Click the Add App button.
Add New App
2 - Select the Configuration Type drop-down menu and set the configuration type to By URL.
Set Configuration Type
3 - Enter the name of the app in the Name field . Enter the consumer key in the Consumer Key field  and the shared secret in the Shared Secret field .
Add App Details
4 - In the Configuration URL field , enter the URL for the app.
- Apps are configured and recommended to be entered as secure links (HTTPS).
- myBusinessCourse Config URL: https://www.eduappcenter.com/configurations/74eyrbmxb3ae0046.xml.
- Click the Submit button .