- You will need a section ID or enrollment link from your instructor.
- Access codes are tied to books. A course code from one book cannot be used for a course from another book.
- If you receive an access code not found error, contact support with your code.
- Codes with remaining uses can be found on the Unused Codes page of your dashboard.
This is for students with an access code, from a new textbook or eBook subscription, to enroll in their course.
- Find a course via course search.
This can be navigated to in several ways.
- Click the Enroll button.
- If you are logged in, continue to the next step.
Otherwise, log into your existing account or create a new account.
- You should now be on the Enroll page. The textbook access code can be entered here.
- Click Submit.
After submitting your code, you should be redirected to your My Subscriptions page where your new course subscription will be available to launch.