Navigating to the Integrations Page
- Login to your instructor account.
- Select Integrations located in the navigation pane on the left-side of the page.
Previously Integrated – Search a New Domain
- Select Search Domain.
- Type in your domain name and select the magnifying glass (search button).
- If your domain is registered, click on How to Integrate Documentation and follow the instructions to integrate your course. If your domain is not registered, request an integration by selecting Click Here.
Previously Integrated – View Domain Information
- Click on the domain name you wish to view.
- Once you have done so, you will see information such as the LMS, LTI Version, and Institution the domain name is registered for.
Previously Integrated – How to Integrate
Underneath your domain name(s), you should see a list of your courses and associated sections along with an indication on whether the section is integrated.
- Select How to Integrate to the right of a non-integrated section.
- Select the domain name you wish to use.
- Select Continue.
You will then be provided with documentation on how to integrate your course.
Previously Integrated – Manage Integration
Underneath your domain name/s, you should see a list of your courses and associated sections along with an indication on whether the section is integrated.
- Select Manage Integration to the right of the section name.
You can resend grades, reauthenticate and remove an integration on this page.