Instructors can add additional Course Content Folders to further customize their courses.
For example, you may want all of your assignments to appear in one location instead of within the individual Chapters/Modules. You can easily create an ASSIGNMENTS folder and place it anywhere in the course.
Adding Course Content Folders
- Access the Course Layout Screen.
- Click Course Content
- Select Course Layout.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Add a chapter (module)
- Name the new Content Folder in the Name field.
- Click Add Chapter/(Add Module).
- The new Content Folder will appear at the end/bottom of the course.
- (Optional) Use the 6-dot icon to the left of the Content Folder name to drag and drop folders to their preferred location.
See Course Layout - Rearranging Content for more detailed instruction.