Easily access your course's Question Bank from the Course Settings menu to view available questions. Your course will contain several categories of auto-graded questions that can be used on all types of assignments.
For instruction to assign auto-graded questions, see Create an Auto-Graded Assignment.
Accessing the Question Bank
1. Click Course Settings on the lefthand Menu panel.
- Select Question Bank.
2. Select a Question Bank to view from the Question Bank dropdown menu.
- Filter by Chapters/Modules.
- Filtered questions will appear in the center panel.
- Click a question to expand.
- Select Preview.
- Use the Previous/Next button to scroll through the question bank.
- Details Panel
- View Sitewide Averages of student performance on the question across the platform.
- View the number of assignments on which the question has appeared across the platform.
- Click Show a different version to scroll through Algorigthmic versions (if available)