Student User Guide: Enrolling through Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, D2L, or Sakai
After you’ve integrated your course, download the Student Handout found within your course and provide this handout to your students. Enrollment steps specific to your course will be on that handout.
To locate your Student Handout, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Select Manage Sections to the right of the course.
- Select the purple Student Handout button.
Student Integration Steps
- Go to your course in your school's LMS (Canvas, Blackboard, D2L/Moodle).
- Find and launch any assignment or resource link.
- If it is your first time integrating, and you do not have an account with us, one will automatically be created for you. If you already have an account, you will be prompted to log in.Page to pair with your school LMS Example
- If you do not have access to the course yet, you will be prompted to purchase access. If you have a course access code, you will be able to enter it at this time.Purchase Option Example
- Once you purchase access or apply your access code, you will be sent to the assignment or resource and that completes the integration.
- When you access our resources from within your LMS course in the future, you will automatically be logged into and sent to that resource.