Keep your Dashboard view clean by hiding old editions or texts you no longer use. This action can always be reversed.
Hide a Text from View
- Locate text on the Dashboard and click the vertical ellipsis. Select Hide.
- Type hide in the designated field. Click Hide Now.
The hidden text will no longer appear on the Dashboard.
See or Reveal Hidden Texts
- On the Dashboard and click Show Hidden (upper/right of screen).
All hidden books will be appear on the Dashboard but will be marked as Hidden.
- To unhide a previously hidden text, click the vertical ellipsis. Select Show.
- Rehide all texts marked as Hidden by clicking Hide Hidden at the top/right of the screen.
You will now be returned to your regular Dashboard view showing only unhidden texts.